Thursday 1 November 2012

Where are the best places(stores or online) to buy beauty cosmetics?

Where are the best places(stores or online) to buy beauty cosmetics?

I've been to lots of stores and places like sephora mac and drugmarts
but is there any place that its yor favorite andits like cheaper than other places?
by the way i live in tornto.
or if you shop at drugtore could you please tell me which one is the best one and it has more products or something?
or if you shop onlin can you give me the link?
Tnx !!
Try allcosmeticswholesale.com! It make look kind of sketchy, but it's 100% legitimate. They have discounted beauty products. Most items are discounted, and they have several different high end brands as well as drugstore brands. And check to see if you have any Cosmetic Company Outlets (also know as CCO) in your area. They have discounted high end makeup that has been discontinued, as well as some permanent items. Best of luck shopping!
The trouble is that all the beauty products claim to be the best. You can end up spendind a lot of money until you find out which one works best for you. This is why I switched not to a beauty package.I get a box full of travel size beauty products delivered to my door every month. So far, I liked everything I've got. Read more about how it works here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment